Thank you for choosing Carroll County Digestive Disease Center. If you would like to request an appointment, please call one of our physicians listed.
- Plan to arrive at the center prior to the procedure time. The center will call you the business day prior with your exact arrival time. Please plan to be at the center for approximately two and a half hours.
- If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian accompany you to sign your paperwork. If you are an adult who is unable to sign the consent, you must have someone with you who is authorized to sign on your behalf.
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Your insurance card(s).
- Driver’s License or Photo ID.
- A list of your current medications.
- A portion of your procedure payment.
- Leave valuables and jewelry at home.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes.
- Bring the person or chaperone (must be 16 years or older with a valid driver’s license) who will be taking you home. You will not be permitted to drive, take a taxi alone or leave the center without an adult chaperone. Patients may use Carroll Transit.
- Please inform your ride that they will be expected to remain in the facility during your procedure. If your ride is unable to do so, please call our facility prior to the day of your appointment.